All application information is kept strictly confidential.
Should you have any questions or concerns during the application process, please contact Melissa Rosen, JFN Program Manager, at 212.726.0177, ext. 216.
Once your organization’s application is finalized and submitted, JFN will contact the donor to discuss the details of his/her gift. Should you need to submit additional donor information after your application is completed, email JFN at email@example.com.
• All applications must be submitted online. If you have questions about the application requirements, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Each organization should create 1 application login and assign 1 staff person to complete the application. You can share the login information with multiple people at your organization if necessary.
• Organizations may complete the application all at once or save and continue it later. Simply click “Save Progress & Exit” at the top of the application at any time.
• Donor information should only be submitted once you have a commitment from your donor. The gift does not have to be paid before you submit an application. Gift eligibility requirements can be found here.
• An application will be considered complete once both the organization and donor have completed and submitted all of the required information. If you need any technical assistance at any time during the application process, contact JFN at email@example.com.
Your contact information
• Information about the gift to be matched
• Your giving history to this organization or project
• Brief description of why you want to support the organization
• Brief description of your past involvement with the organization
• JFN membership status (JFN will contact donors directly if additional information is required).
Information submitted by donors will only be made available to JFN and the Genesis Prize Foundation.
Organizations will not have access to any information submitted by donors.
Please contact us with any questions.